Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Good games from yesterday to BB, Majik and Slayn, it was a fun lobby. And nice perfect on me with Rose BB!
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:09 pm

GGs Fei an BB

Sorry to cut out early Fei, buddy brought his PS3 over for some MW3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 am

Its cool dude. I left first :p

MW3... ugh... just just leave :Cry
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 am

Oh yeah and its glad to see you back round these parts
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:08 am

Haha, thanks Fei.

GGs Mincey, you soundly defeated me in my half baked attempt and figuring out were I was Razz

But seriously, those random selects were soooooooo unfair to me, lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:09 pm

GGS DG
They were definitely not fair but I would like to play those again. Those were major fun.

GGS Pabbs
You rocked those matches easily with Cody Sad lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:38 pm

GGs to everyone I played recently. (Mince, DG, Pabbs, Majik, Slayn, Mac, and Fei) afro
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 am

GGs to everyone from yesterday, had a awesome time in our big lobby. Social commentary from me an Fei kept things, interesting in the least I hope, lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:21 pm

GGs to everyone. If possible, can anyone CC my Juri? I would like to see if I gotten any better with her and where I can improve.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Oh, you have gotten better with her BB. Unfortunately, I can't CC her, because I wouldn't know any way to improve her.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:05 am

DG, check it out, we're on LiangHuBBB's Funny and Cool moments 51.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OZ7mLUukwnI

our quick part is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OZ7mLUukwnI#t=170s

Thanks to Slayn for pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:21 am

Woot woot
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Boohyeah on getting famous!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:47 pm

I need games with you mince we haven't played in forever. And smooth I can play your juri and try to give you a CC later today.
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 pm

ggs to smooth and shaady.

I was super rusty, so smooth ended up owning me the first couple matches, changed quickly Razz

shaady, ever since our first match we've played I have always lagged against you, in case you're wondering I am in saskatchewan. I tend to avoid fighting you any way possible if you've ever noticed.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:23 am

GGs to Slayn and Shaady. @Slayn you weren't the only one who was rusty those matches lol. I kept trying to chain into launchers like SFxT Neutral Near the end of our set, I did start to lose a little interest in the matches...I don't like Juri as much in SF4 as SFxT. Sad They were fun matches despite all the grabs I got owned by. Razz
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Good game to jetstrike, pretty good Cody, hope to get more matches in sometime soon!
Hope you don't mind if I recorded and uploaded our match to my channel (let me know if you do).
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:10 am

Good games to Feiin, its been a while since I fought your Fei Long, it was a lot of fun.

Slayn, I'll try to play you again another day, hopefully you'll have your internet all to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:12 am

umataro42 wrote:

Slayn, I'll try to play you again another day, hopefully you'll have your internet all to yourself.

ggs I guess. As laggy as it was, I still enjoyed catching your wall jump with a dash to U1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20