Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
October 10th - October 16th I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

October 10th - October 16th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

October 10th - October 16th Empty
PostSubject: October 10th - October 16th   October 10th - October 16th I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:36 pm

My biggest week of gaming news yet! It's crazy that this all fit in that news ticker.

--- Crysis first arrived on the gaming scene in 2007, when it dropped jaws due to its unprecedented visuals. The original Crysis required a 400-ton mecha-tower with twin trilithium cores and a subspace generator. None of these things exist, but they illustrate the kind of rig you needed for Crysis to run back in the day. It is now available on 360 and PS3.

--- Tecmo has confirmed that the Wii U version of Ninja Gaiden III will push Nintendo's new system "as hard as it can." Ninja Gaiden III is set to release on Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2012.

--- Due to complaints from players, Epic has made several changes to the load-out weapons in Gears 3. The Sawed-Off received a range nerf, the Hammerburst lost it's head shot damage increase, Lancer had a damage buff, the Retro Lancer's distance damage and hit area has been nerfed, and the Gnasher is still the same.

--- As has been the case in the past, Microsoft appears to be getting ready to enter a public preview program for their upcoming Xbox LIVE Fall update, scheduled to go live on November 25, 2011.

--- Since the PlayStation Network breach in April, which resulted in PSN being taken offline for the better part of a month, many users have been concerned each time the service goes down for maintenance out of fear it has been attacked once again. PSN isn't down today, 10/12, but if you find yourself locked out of your account, you may be one of the users whose account has been logged into by hackers.

--- With the exception of Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, and seasonal sports titles, the entire top ten sales of the month is composed of deep, mature games like Gears of War 3, Deus Ex and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine. There's not a Just Dance or Zumba Fitness to be seen.

--- IGN made a small post talking about the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 panel at New York Comic-Con. They are saying that Galactus will be a playable character in a special mode. There will also be a new mode called Heroes and Heralds. Check it out in the MVC3 Forum.

--- The PlayStation Network isn't the only online community that has been infiltrated. XBox Live has received several instances of gamer's accounts being hacked. Many reports says that FIFA Soccer 11 & 12 have been played on their accounts, leading to speculation that there's some FIFA-specific hack out there.

--- The A5 microprocessor of the iPhone 4S is the same chip used in the iPad 2. Developers can now make games - real games - to compete with the Nintendo 3DS and the upcoming PlayStation Vita.

--- Street Fighter x Tekken has a confirmed release date of March 6th, 2012.

--- The new patch for AE has a confirmed release date of December 13, 2011.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: October 10th - October 16th   October 10th - October 16th I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:06 am

I just can't justify the Hammerburst headshot decrease... You have to ain the friggin thing and its RoF is pretty damn slow.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: October 10th - October 16th   October 10th - October 16th I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Fifa? That's funny cause I've been playing it alot lately, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 10th - October 16th   October 10th - October 16th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 10th - October 16th
Page 1 of 1