Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 am

Just got home after 5 hours of Kitchen Fighter 4. GGs to the laredo fighting community. Oh how you've leveled up since I entered my first tournament.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:30 am

Pabbsy finally has some competition? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:18 pm

good games Burnin, that just wasn't your night so I won't be writing a CC yet, I feel if I'm to write a proper CC for someone i can't use Fuerte cause then their whole gameplan is changed drastically for him lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:27 am

GGs Mince, I'll admit my mind wasn't really on playing SF that night. I was playing BB for hrs earlier so I was a bit tired by the time we started lol. TBH the only character I can just against your Fuerte is Gen. I have no idea how to approach him with the others Sad So hopefully next time I'll play better.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 am

our matches are up Burnin!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:11 am

good games Dami, those were really good matches, very close, I'm editing a few of the fights now and will put them up on youtube (couldn't record them all though unfortunately Neutral ) do you want a CC or it's fine? let me know! I'll upload them to youtube probably by Tuesday cause I'm swamped with work today
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:17 pm

ggs smooth

awesome randoms

Last edited by raij1n on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:24 pm

GGs Fei, good to play you again after a long time. Lookin forward to the next time we fight.

A bit off topic....That was an interesting argument you and Blaze had last night Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Yeah it was.

GGs DG and Uma and Mac
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 am

Good Games to....Hadou, Damijer, Acailyn, and anyone else I may have missed. Had a awesome time playing all you guys, you tho I got beat down a few times lol. I feel like I learned a lot with my Juri and Gen. Smile
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:46 am

GGS to the Random participants, Smooth, Damijer and Mincerethe aka Haxhost

Purple Gouken (my cousin) was pretty Mortons, he's not used to playing guys at yall's level. I'm trying to show him hit confirms.

Myself with Gouken, I'm finding the ease of his combos funny (linkwise) compared to Fei's... they score more hits, do decent stun and usually end in a knockdown for him. Gotta learn how to set up with Gouken better. Backthrow to Ultra won't work forever... and its super cheap. In training mode I can get some nice combos going though

With Fei combos doo good damage, allow you to control the screen (unless you drop your inputs after successful CWs like me -_-), and get amazing stun if you can guess right everytime... guess I gotta practice my links... especially those into super and rekka.

and as far as randoms go... damn you Mince and Smooth for knowing most of the roster :p

ggs
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:34 pm

haxhost? i don't get it, just cause i was getting characters I was good with and you were geting characters you don't know doesn't mean i was cheating Razz (to an extent lol)
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:33 pm

nah, just messing around mince.

GGS Damijer, Smooth, Clock, And Simplypwn. Fun matches last night. And somehow i didn't get smacked around as much as usual
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:57 pm

haha i know, i'm just rubbing it in (though i started losing at the end)
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 pm

GGS Damijer, Fei, Clock, and Simplypwn. It was fun playing Clock and Simply again. Seems like forever since you guys played SSF4 with us; all we needed was Leon and Tracey, then it would have been perfect lol. One of these days we need to get every member in an endless and just do randoms. And Mince you would have to host just cuz lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:13 pm

ggs to everyone for randoms, they were a lot of fun (makes me need to learn how to use the other characters now)

ggs Leon, fun playing you again after so long (I just wish you didn't choose Fuerte for the last match, I hate mirrors lol)
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Just so he can HAXHOST again? eff that :p
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 pm

you're just jealous!
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 pm

GGs! its been a while since online play. i decided to try it out again after plugging in the ethernet cord straight from the ps3 to the router. it's not perfect but definitely smoother than wireless!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:09 am

Mince played Leon?!?! Shocked Seems like Leon never plays online anymore...ever since he went to China...what's the deal Leon huh? Suspect lol jk. Join our laggy matches!

Last edited by smoothx on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:33 am

I play wireless. its not too bad usually. If I ran a cord to my gaming room it'd prolly exceed cat 5's distance capabilities
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 am

I haven't played Leon since SF4
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:00 pm

we'll play again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Like the changes you made on the site Leon. cheers What else you got coming for DSB?
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:21 pm

next thing im trying to accomplish is the video section. i know i been talkin about this for the longest time, but i'm figuring out the best way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next