Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Official Constructive Criticism Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Official Constructive Criticism Thread

Go down 
+12
Shaady
Protocol
raij1n
Teez
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Smooth
Leon
squishybee
Clockmonsta
Mincereth
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

Official Constructive Criticism Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Constructive Criticism Thread   Official Constructive Criticism Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Alright Shaady I looked over our replays and came up with a few things for you.

The first point should come as no surprise...Laughing

1. Limit your jumping. Rose is primarily a ground character, learn to walk into your poke range and only jump when trying to throw your opponent off.

2. Be careful using your pokes. Such as St. HK an cr. Mp. A few times I noticed you threw out St. HK when I was nowhere near you, while it's a decent poke it can be punished. Try to vary your St. HK with Fwd. HK it has great range and moves you forward slightly. And of course don't forget her slide.

As for the cr. mp, you used it well but try not to use it repeatedly i.e. cr.mp pause cr. mp. it may work once or twice but don't in the habit of spamming it. Also, I noticed you used her Cr. LK alot, it's safe but her Cr. LP as a faster startup. Just FYI.

3.Work on your Anti-air reactions. A few times I got in clean with a jump in combo.

4. Vary your FB speed. I noticed that you only used LP fb in our matches. it's not much but it can keep ppl on their toes when the different speeds.

5. Don't overuse your backdash. I know it's tempting to abuse it since it has a lot of invincibility but it can be OS quite easily. Learn to stand your ground and defend.

6. Learn her Bnbs. Not much to say, it's self-exploratory Razz

I think that's it for now. You play her well but I think you played her like Adon in some cases. Overall, it won't take you long b4 you're better than me Laughing Keep at it and I hope this helped. Looking forward to more matches soon.
Back to top Go down

Official Constructive Criticism Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5