Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:31 pm

good games pabbs: ate me alive today with Vega, nothing I did stopped you, I need to work up my game to be on par with you again

good games corr: even though your net ragequitted after the second match lol we'll get in our set next time and I'll be sure to record
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Good games to Corrnello. You should find yourself a main. Just concentrate on one character for a while.

Good games to Figgy. That was a really enjoyable set. Some lulz worthy moments from both of us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 am

good games Pabbs: very tight matches, each of them a huge challenge and extremely fun, it's good to see how much we've improved with all our chosen characters and hopefully when we play Super, we'll be proficient with even more characters, and even though you absolutely destroyed my Fuerte (I knew trying footsies would be a bad idea but I had to try it)...YOU DIDN'T GET A PERFECT!!! bwahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:24 am

GGS DG. Fun matches, lets do some more soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:29 pm

GGS Corrnello. It appears I still have a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:06 am

this is to our Team Battle from the other day (and not all of them post here that I know of but still): DG, Rude, Awesome, Fei and Mac

we switched up the teams several times with using both our new mains as well as our old ones and they were extremely fun (even when we were just watching) cheering on your teammates while bantering with your opponents was awesome, can't wait to do that again!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:05 pm

good games Burnin: Your Juri is really picking up and you're landing her Ultra consistently after her EX Dive Kick or her J. MP, how come you don't try to zone me out with her fireballs like I've seen you do against others?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Good games Mince: It's mostly cuz I'm worried of that neckbreaker move lol. After I got hit with it a few times while doing fireballs I just said forget it. I should use them while u jumping at me tho. I'm not used to her jump arc yet so I can never tell where your gonna land. I need better setups for her Ultra other than relying on just her ex dive kick and J. MP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:26 am

GG
Smooth- Your gen is actually quite terrifying I had never played a good one before I felt it made me better though.

Feiitalwill- Still getting use to fighting fei long O.o

Mince- you kepts wiffing your ultra letting me execute mine ^.^. But I can forsee you ibuki getting a lot better.

What did you guys think of my T.hawk I need cristism.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:46 pm

I played you Pink? I don't think so lol I was just in the room is all

good games to:

Orochi - Makoto is def tough to use it seems but you seemed to know her well, you put good pressure on me with her karakusa mixup

Mota - your Ibuki is def better than mine, your getting the hang of her vortex well and your other new characters are moving on up as well
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Good Games to...

Pabbs: Your Adon is very annoying lol. Had a good time fighting you again. I think I need to get more practice in, I feel my skills are slipping Neutral

Feiin: Your Adon is good. Like I said b4 be careful of those Rising Jaguars, they left you open a few times. Your Fei is great, just gotta keep the pressure on. Smile

Aca: Good matches even though there was a lot of lag in between them. I definitely want to do more Gen mirrors in the future. bounce
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:31 pm

hey guys, i'm thinkin a bunch of us should agree to be online at a certain time, and have epically big endless battle that lasts 5 weeks straight
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:10 pm

what, no food, drinks or sleep? well I don't mind losing sleep but I can't give up the food and drinks lol
Back to top Go down
ohtheforlanity

ohtheforlanity

PSN : ohtheforlanity

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:46 pm

ggs mince, i got slaughtered a bit, no wins until fight 11. Your Ibuki is a nasty piece of work already!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:06 am

ggs lanity! once fight 11 hit, you started crushing me, as you saw I refuse to runaway from Gief and Hawk...which led to you 360'ing me to death lol
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:19 am

ggs Mince Nice Rog you had there. At times it felt like my Cody couldnt do anything to stop the onslaught. If only Cody had a srk. Using Bingo as a reversal is super weird.

Also i only played 1 match versus your Ibuki but damm you showed me many things i didnt know where possible with her. My favorite was the punch anti-air to dash Rasengan. I was like Shocked

I look forward to playing with you again. It had been awhile since we last played.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:09 pm

good games Pabbs: because Cody has no SRK, I jumped in at you basically for free but otherwise you dealt with the pressure extremely well and then absolutely destroyed me with Adon lol

good games Burnin: glad we had our Gen vs Fuerte set, showed how rusty we are with them (especially me) I'm gonna have to start using Fuerte a ton more (I said it before but I really need to do it cause I do not want to lose him)
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Good games Fig: Your Honda is tough to beat, especially with that J. HP. I can tell your gonna be a big problem once you get that HHS combo going.

Good games Mince: I'm glad we got our Gen vs Fuerte set as well. It's a lot harder to deal with now since Gen doesn't have much of a wake up anymore. I'm probably gonna do the opposite and start using other characters than Gen. It'll be hard be I know it'll pay off later lol.
Back to top Go down
Fistvsface

PSN : Fistvsface

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Ggs to whoever I just played in that tournament with (Sorry I don't remember everyone).

Zell, can you help me with pokes/regular links with Chun? You seem to have more of an idea of what to be doing than I do. I just sort of do the same bs tactics until it stops working/my opponent figures it out. xD
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:49 pm

good games Tetsu: sorry for the many characters I chose...I do that a lot (I get very bored staying with a single character) lets get in some matches again soon, that way we can get in a CC (constructive criticism) in for us (I always need more tips...though the lot of you haven't really given me any!)

good games Corr: why did you get so upset when I chose Balrog? you did fine against him...you just need to react to his dash punches more...good job with your ambiguous crossups, your setups were spot on
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:01 am

good games chronic: finally we played after what seemed like ages lol nice guile you have there
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:55 pm

GGS Corrnello: Quit feeding me Ultra with your Akuma. Your execution of combos is spot on.
Back to top Go down
chronicrebellion

chronicrebellion

PSN : chronicrebellion

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Mincereth wrote:
good games chronic: finally we played after what seemed like ages lol nice guile you have there

ggs. i didn't even know this thread existed. wish my other character usage was as nice.

hopefully i can get on tonight and play pabbs...
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:33 pm

good games Figgy: been awhile since we played and it felt good to fight your Honda again (and get owned) many things with this game is weird though, how does Fuerte grab Honda when he sits on him??? I don't get it!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 am

good games Figster

I'm about to write myself a CC off the matches we had (where you just decimated me like 14-3 lol)

- Stop jumping in randomly against a Honda (especially when he has meter for EX Headbutt)
- Learn to jab him out of his Headbutt
- Punish those butt slams (those destroyed me most in our matches, I didn't know what to do with them at all)
- Just try to poke and get in what damage I can without taking to the air
- Practice my U1 to get it without messing up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next